Monday, February 14, 2011

Incarceration De Lux

Yesterday, 12 febrero we left the beautiful Gamboa, got over the washed out bridge which crosses the Canal and drove to Decameron Resort. An all-inclusive Pacific beach resort and a party animal's wet dream.

Here, there is very limited internet access  and I can only write 5 minutes now at there is a line of people waiting to use this computer, one of only 5 in the whole place!

Anyway, its eating, drinking, swimming, drinking and finally partying. There's party music playing everywhere all day! And in the evening there's salsa and other caribbean rythms. I don't know what to do!?

In any case, I can't insert any photos from these computers so my reporting will be censored.

People who want to use the computer are looking hungrily at me so I'm out a' here!

Ricardo de la Vega de Fresno

No comments:

Post a Comment